SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
Kula Press (ABN 84652677542; also referred as “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”), an imprint of The Australia Today Network Pty Ltd (ACN 652677542), uses a number of online and social media channels where we encourage you to share your stories, knowledge and feedback with us.
It is important that our online environments are places that are safe, respectful and constructive. We have created a set of community guidelines that govern all individual behaviour across all of our social media and online communities and ask that all participants follow these guidelines.
· Be respectful of others and their opinions and refrain from behaviour which is offensive or discriminatory. This includes the use of language which is likely to offend, and views that are abusive, homophobic, defamatory, libellous, hateful, obscene, inflammatory, sexist or racist.
· Do not harass, bully or intimidate others or make personal attacks.
· Do not post off-topic or repetitive comments.
· Do not reveal any personal or sensitive information about yourself or others. We may ask to take a conversation offline if it is of a sensitive nature.
· Do not post anything which infringes any law, third-party intellectual property rights or any other contractual or proprietary rights of a third party.
· No SPAM – do not post or repost information or links to advertisements, requests or offers, or anything else that could be considered to have a commercial motivation.
· Do not describe or promote unlawful activities or conduct, or activities which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others.
· In addition to our own requirements, be sure to observe the policies of the specific social media channels that you are using – including the rules of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube.
We reserve the right to delete inappropriate activity and to ban any community member who consistently demonstrates this type of behaviour.
We may respond to comments and reviews at our discretion.
While every effort is made to ensure that the content posted by us on our online and social channels is current and accurate, we accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or currency of that information and disclaim all liability to any person in relation to, or, in the use of, the information or data. Comments and posts made by members of our online communities are the views of those individuals only and do not reflect the views or opinions Kula Press. Links to external sites are beyond our control. It is the user’s responsibility to judge the accuracy and reliability of the information therein.